2nd Shift Production-FT (4 Day Week –No Weekends)
Doritex is a well-established, family owned company that continues to grow in WNY.
Join a Team that puts customers and your future first!
Doritex Corp., the largest locally, family owned uniform/textile company in WNY, is seeking dependable and energetic individuals to join our growing team. Doritex provides a variety of products and services to its customers, including, but not limited to Uniforms, Entrance Mats, Shop Towels, and Mops. This truck loading/unloading and mat processing position requires repeated bending, stretching, twisting, lifting, and standing for up to 10 hours per day.
The full time positions are Monday thru Thursday from 12pm to 10:30pm with mandatory overtime in our winter season.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Truck Unloading: Assist in emptying soiled products from trucks, placing it into slings
- Truck Loading: Assist in loading clean products onto trucks for delivery
- Mat Folder/Roller: Take mats off conveyor and hand fold or machine roll them, scan them, and place into proper loading carts or storage area
- Truck Driving: Drive trucks to and from parking lot to load and unload
- High School diploma or GED (preferred)
- Must be at least 16 years of age (Mat Processing)
- Must be at least 18 years of age with valid drivers license for all other positions
- Ability to pass drug test, background check, and physical
- Good work ethic
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Good communication skills and team player attitude
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Profit Sharing
- 401K with Company Match
- Employee Referral
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Workout Facility
Doritex Corp. is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and disability or protected veteran status.Apply for this position