Garment Inspector/Hanger-FT 1st Shift (3 day weekend)
This full time position is scheduled Tuesday thru Friday from 7am to 5:30pm with occasional overtime.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to the hanging of all garments/uniforms, shirts, pants, jackets, vests, coveralls, aprons, smocks or other assorted COG items. In addition, co-workers are involved in grading quality for mending/repairs, stains, rewash, replacements, and replenishing hangers at their specific position.
- High School diploma or GED (preferred)
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Ability to pass drug test, background check, and physical
- Good work ethic
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Good communication skills and team player attitude
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- 4 Day Work Week
- Profit Sharing
- 401K with Company Match
- Employee Referral
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Workout Facility
Doritex Corp. is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-timeApply for this position