Production – Bulk Pull
This full-time position is scheduled Tuesday thru Friday from 7am to 5:30pm with occasional overtime.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Pull logo mats and scan
- Research any missing logo mats
- Pull comfort and scraper
- Make sure Jamestown mats are filled 100%
- Check mat scan computer for mats that are in stock that can be pulled to fill routes and then pull these mats and scan them in.
- Load Jamestown shuttle by 3pm.
- Re-chipping, paint, and repair mats are to be worked on (As time permits).
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED (preferred)
- Must be at least 18 years of age with valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass drug test, background check, and physical
- Good work ethic
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Good communication skills and team player attitude
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Profit Sharing
- 401K with Company Match
- Employee Referral
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Workout Facility
Doritex Corp. is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for this position