Doritex Corp., a leading locally owned industrial laundry is seeking a front desk office administrator who excels in a fast-paced environment. Excellent customer service and communication skills a must.
Front Desk Reception – Full-time (Monday-Friday)
To provide outstanding customer service, timely and accurate clerical administrative services. To provide internal administrative support to all areas within the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Service Representative who manages all incoming calls.
- Maintains printers, copiers and fax machine.
- Orders office supplies.
- Produces weekly call log in excel for management report.
- Sorts and distributes all incoming mail.
- Creates the monthly calendar and newsletter.
- Keeps the TV signage up to date.
- Arranges lunches for tours and special meetings.
- Schedules conference rooms using Outlook.
- Uses systems create to generate invoices daily.
- Creates and sends new account and renewal letters.
- File management.
- Completes special projects as needed.
- Knowledge of office administration
- Multi-Line phone systems
- Data entry
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in Excel Required.
- Monday-Friday with Holidays off
- Profit Sharing
- 401K with Company Match
- Employee Referral
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Workout Facility
Doritex Corporation is an EEP/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, equal pay, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply for this position