Route Service Representative (4 Day Work Week –No Weekends)
Posted on Feb 28, 2018
Competitive Base Pay Plus Commission and Comprehensive Benefits
Join a Team that puts customers and your future first!
Are you entrepreneurial minded? Do you like engaging with customers on a daily basis, setting your own goals and controlling your future? This is your ideal career! Doritex Corp., the largest locally, family owned uniform/textile company in Western New York, can offer you the perfect opportunity. We provide cutting edge training tools to support you along with the ability and freedom to run your route while providing professional, courteous service to your customers on a regular basis. The earning potential as you grow the business on the route is unlimited.
To ensure your path for great success as a Route Service Representative, you must be able to:
- Demonstrate an exceptional attitude for winning in a diverse, team culture.
- Maximize the life time value of customer accounts by servicing the customer needs.
- Drive a truck on an established route, service and sell to an existing customer base.
- Work in a fast-paced, indoor/outdoor position delivering and picking up uniforms, mats, shop towels, and other rental products.
- Visit multiple customers per day – ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate locations.
- Act as a customer focused, results-driven, relationship builder who has a positive attitude, passion for hard work and someone who makes customers look forward to their deliveries.
- Address all customer concerns in an appropriate timeframe and communicates openly with supervisor and others in the organization with a continuous improvement attitude.
- High School diploma, GED, or
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Possess an active driver’s license in good standing
- Pass NY State mandated DOT physical and drug screening (CDL not required)
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- 4 Day Work Week, with Weekends and Holidays off
- Competitive Wages
- Profit Sharing
- 401K with Company Match
- Employee Referral
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonus opportunities and incentives
- Onsite Workout Facility
- Employee Discount off of Catalog Purchases
Doritex Corp. is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, equal pay, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.