Posted on Jul 24, 2018
Full-Time & Part-Time
Why Work Here?
Doritex is a well-established, family owned company who continues to grow in WNY.
This position includes several manual labor tasks within the plant. Within this position, you will see a wide variety of responsibilities that you will learn.
The full time positions are Monday thru Thursday from 12pm to 10:30pm with mandatory overtime in our winter season.
The part time positions offer flexible schedules.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Truck Unloading: Assist in emptying soiled products from trucks, placing it into slings
- Truck Loading: Assist in loading clean products onto trucks for delivery
- Sling Lift Operator: Place soiled product slings onto scales for weight, classification, and staging product in wash isle
- Wash Isle Operator: Empty soiled product slings into washers. Operate washers, dryers, shuttle, and conveyor belts. Offload clean product into slings. Ensure hanging table is loaded at all times
- Mat Folder/Roller: Take mats off conveyor and hand fold or machine roll them, scan them, and place into proper loading carts or storage area
- Tunnel Hanger: Hang and inspect garments. Tag all garments that need repair
- Garment Press Operator: Steam press garments using our shirt and pant press
- Bulk Goods Folder: Fold and inspect towels, aprons, gloves, and other linens. Assist in building bulk loads for delivery routes
- Stockroom: Un-box, hang, heat-seal, inspect, pull, restock, or sew garments. Attach emblems, sort work orders, and assist in other tasks upon request
- Sorter Operator: Ensure the sorter is running properly at all times and is transferring garments to correct rails for storage. Must inspect for missed repairs and ensure quality
- High School diploma or GED (preferred)
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Ability to pass drug test, background check, and physical
- Good work ethic
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Good communication skills and team player attitude
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Competitive Wages
- Profit Sharing
- 401K with Company Match
- Employee Referral
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonus opportunities and incentives
- Onsite Workout Facility
- Employee Discount from Catalog Purchases
Doritex Corp. is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and disability or protected veteran status.