Route Service Representative (4 Day Week –No Weekends)
Posted on May 13, 2019
Why Work Here?
Doritex is a well-established, family owned company that continues to grow in WNY.
Join a Team that puts customers and your future first!
Are you entrepreneurial minded? Do you like engaging with customers daily, setting your own goals, and controlling your future? Doritex Corp., the largest locally, family owned uniform/textile company in Western New York can offer you the perfect opportunity. We provide cutting edge training tools to support you along with the ability and freedom to run your route while providing professional, courteous service to your customers on a regular basis. The earning potential as you grow the business on the route is unlimited.
To ensure your path for great success as a Route Service Representative, you must be able to:
- Demonstrate an exceptional attitude for winning in a diverse, team culture
- Maximize the life time value of customer accounts by servicing the customer needs
- Drive a truck on an established route, service and sell to an existing customer base
- Fast-paced, indoor/outdoor position delivering and picking up uniforms, mats, shop towels, and other rental products
- Visit multiple customers per day – ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate locations
- Act as a customer focused, results-driven, relationship builder who has a positive attitude, passion for hard work and someone who makes customers look forward to their deliveries
- Address all customer concerns in an appropriate timeframe and communicates openly with supervisor and others in the organization with a continuous improvement attitude
- High School diploma, GED, or Military Service preferred
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Possess an active driver’s license in good standing
- Pass NY State mandated DOT physical and drug screening (CDL not required)
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- The ability to lift to 100 pounds
- Competitive Wages
- Profit Sharing
- 401K with Company Match
- Employee Referral
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonus opportunities and incentives
- Onsite Workout Facility
- Employee Discount from Catalog Purchases
Doritex Corp. is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and disability or protected veteran status.