Route Team Leader
Posted on Jul 24, 2018
Why Work Here?
Doritex is a well-established, family owned company who continues to grow in WNY.
Join a Team that puts customers and your future first!
Are you entrepreneurial minded? Do you like engaging with customers daily, setting your own goals, and controlling your future? Doritex Corp., the largest locally, family owned uniform/textile company in Western New York can offer you the perfect opportunity. We provide cutting edge training tools to support you along with the ability and freedom to run your route while providing professional, courteous service to your customers on a regular basis. The earning potential as you grow the business on the route is unlimited.
To ensure your path for great success as a Route Team Leader, you must be able to:
- Demonstrate an exceptional attitude for winning in a diverse, team culture
- Be sure all routes are fully staffed each day. Fill in as necessary for absence, vacations, truck breakdowns, holiday routes, route vacancies, and weather-related instances.
- Assist in the training of Route Service Representatives in techniques, procedures and standards. Work to ensure that all procedures, policies, and standards are implemented and followed.
- See that all customer complaints or service requests receive a prompt (within 24 hours) and satisfactory response. UNDER PROMISE – OVER DELIVER!!
- Audit routes for Route Service Representative effectiveness, correct inventory levels, product quality, and the condition of Doritex equipment at customer’s place of business (Lockers, dispensers, cabinets, etc.).
- Assist Route Service Representative in securing new Rental Service Agreements in existing accounts.
- Represent the Service Group at weekly management meetings at the request of the Service Group Leader.
- Be responsible for maintaining excellent relations in accounts as specified by the Service Group Leader.
- Addresses all customer concerns in an appropriate timeframe and communicates openly with manager and others in the organization with a continuous improvement attitude
- High School diploma, GED, or Military Service
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Management experience (preferred)
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Outlook
- Possess an active driver’s license in good standing
- Pass NY State mandated DOT physical and drug screening (CDL not required)
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- The ability to lift to 100 pounds
- Competitive Wages
- Profit Sharing
- 401K with Company Match
- Employee Referral
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonus opportunities and incentives
- Onsite Workout Facility
- Employee Discount from Catalog Purchases
Doritex Corp. is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and disability or protected veteran status.