Are you entrepreneurial minded? Do you like engaging with customers on a daily basis, setting your own goals and controlling your future? This is your ideal career! Doritex Corp., the largest locally, family owned uniform/textile company in Western New York, can offer you this perfect opportunity.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE for Jamestown area
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Solicit business in accordance with sales goals, process, and policies. Develop sales through cold calls, references, direct mail advertising and telemarketing as well as any other means found reasonable.
2. Bring new ideas and enthusiasm to the sales team and share these during regularly scheduled sales meetings.
3. Make good use of mail-out advertising and telephone solicitation to increase time spent in direct potential customer contact by proactively following up with prospects.
4. Create and adhere to a territory plan in their assigned territory.
5. Respond to all leads promptly.
6. Install new accounts over $100 with the Service Department.
7. Keep accurate records of daily calls and mileage and proactively report those through the desired reporting process.
8. Update prospect listings daily.
9. Visit new accounts within one month of installation.
10. Visit all sold customers at least once per year to reaffirm satisfaction and solicit referrals and written testimonial letters.
11. Work with the team to help find ways to shorten the sales cycle and move deals through the pipeline.
Doritex Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, equal pay, sex, sexual orientation, gender identiy, national origin, disability or veteran status.